The next step is the preparation of an individual learning plan for each student. We do this, interacting with the
student to make sure the learning plan matchers their needs and goals and styles of learning.
Thereafter, we begin a journey together. The Carranza Method encompasses all of the materials we offer:
online classes, videos, vocabularies, study guides and methodological approaches to learning difficult parts
of the language such as verb conjugations and pronunciation.
At every step we and the student will engage in testing and evaluation of their progress to be sure the plan they
are following aligns with their goals and style of learning. If not, we will together change their learning plan.
All of our materials have been created by us, the professors and our student critic.
All things together, this is the Carranza Method.
These are the things that make the Carranza Academy different from other language schools. Some schools
Elements of the Carranza Method are
The most important element is evaluation and feedback.
At most language schools you are left pretty much on your own. At the Carranza Academy you will receive
constant feedback about your studies. We want you to succeed and we don't want you to be adrift. How we
do this use existing text
• The classes themselves which are taught by live teachers in real time. immersion. conversation.
• The classes are taught using slides which will be available to all students after class.
• The live classes are recorded; the recordings will be made available to the students after the class. This way,
you can replay the class to increase your understanding.
• Each student will have access to many kinds of vocabularies
• New vocabulary, class-by-class
• Cumulative vocabulary
• Vocabulary arranged by categories of meanings, such as animals, subdivided into wild animals,
domestic animals and so forth. Many of the categories are illustrated with,, for example, photos or
drawings of each animal.
• Vocabularies of related words; not just the verb to work but, accompanying the verb, the noun, the
Things to do
Includes quizzes and exams